Wednesday, August 20, 2008

They Finally Met

I was sad that I wasn't able to join them watch the Game 6 of the Best of 7 Finals of the team that bring BGK JAMSHIPS together. But, I was happy anyway because the spirit was there, THE NEVER SAY DIE FRIENDSHIP was there. Hope, one of these days, we could find time to see each other.

I have nothing to share here. So I just copied the posts of my dear BGK JAMSHIPS from the site where we find each other, PBA-Online. Here you go:

NICE MEETING YOU MGA SIS KO
SIS HELTZ, PAT, THANIA AT ANNA MARIE!!...
KIP ROCKIN THE BIG DOME!!..
BACK UP LANG AKO
HEHE

HELTZ
wahhh...natutuwa nga aq sau. bandang huli napatili ka nmin....hahahahaha


JAYLYN13
whahaha tnx sa inyo mga cz .....
ang saya kahapon ...

Nice meeting you too mare! Hehe.. o, e ano ngayon, napatili ka namin noh? Sa mga drive ni PAPA JUNTHY, nakow! Laglag ampuso ng mare ko! Hahaha!!!

Lahat naman tayo masaya e.. hehe! :) Kumusta mo kami kay Tita! :)

2 comments:

amheltz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amheltz said...

JAMSHIPS finally met...
It was in Araneta that the friendship was built...Im so happy to be a part of the group. Stay as sweet & talented as you are (for all my sis). God bless BGK & US. NEVER SAY DIE...sa game & sa friendship.