Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Battle of the Champions (Barangay Ginebra Kings vs Sta. Lucia Realtors)

I thought MC was not around? Haha..


That's Chris Pacana!!!

Billy Mamaril watching PF vs RB















BGK's first basket was c/o Chris Pacana, and it was from the 3pt arc


2nd Quarter


End of First Half


















AM, Chris' bestfriend (John), Minnie

*sigh* it's dim
Minnie and Mickey together again

Paul 'The Kid Lightning' Artadi

Jay-Ar Aquino and Macky Escalona

now with Willy Wilson

Junthy 'The Hitman' Valenzuela

Billy Mamaril

Ronald 'Mr. Fearless' Tubid



Eric 'Marjor Pain' Menk

JayJay 'Mr. Fast v.2.0' Helterbrand



AM's birthday is never happier, not until JayJay signed this one

Rho, this is your scarf, c/o Chris Pacana with his autograph and JayJay's


AMHeltz, Minnie, and Unano




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

talagang layo na narating ng jamships angels ahh!!!rommel

Aphril_jay13 said...

d nmn cla adik dyan..hahahaha..hapi bday ate am..d2 na lng kita binati..=)ate madz kau na ba ni chris?hehe..bruhang unano..'shrek'hahahaha..sikret ntin yan..=)

MinnieRunner said...

april.. hindi ko pa siya sinasagot, nagpapakipot pa ako, nyahahaha.. baliw kung baliw.. basta walang aagaw kay chris.. kung hindi.. tatanggalin ko kayo sa listahan ng jamships, nyahahah.. *seryoso* :P

thaniathania5 said...

Ansaya namin nyan.. :)

Ambait ni chris! :)

amheltz said...

My birthday...eventhough its 1 day late...but this is one hell of a bday! I can't imagine that JAYJAY will greet me & gave me a happy bday msg on my champs scarf...?! Im so happy...so much in love w/ him! I also greeted him advance happy bday and he said "thank you". he's so sweet...so warm...so cute & he's my one & only!

I LOVE BGK!
I LOVE JAMSHIPS!
I LOVE JAYJAY...SOOOOO MUCH!

amheltz said...

can't explain the feeling but...

JAYJAY, thanks! you made my bday very complete! you made me cry...(tears of joy)...can't imagine that i can be w/ you on my special day (eventhough its 1 day delayed... ILOVEYOU JAYJAY!