Thursday, September 11, 2008

BGK Jamships.

I never thought that I would be this close to the people in POL. I only joined because a fan told me of its existence. I joined to know more updates on my fave teams. But now, it's a very different story.

I became a member during the time when every member can use the shoutbox. I met Ate Madz who gave us the link to one of her blogs. I read it and found out how good she is at writing stuff. I admired her writing style. Then, I asked for her email address and added her up in yahoo messenger. We got closer when we were looking for tickets for Game 7 of the Smart PBA Fiesta Conference which is, of course, a game against Ginebra and Air 21. We both didn't get tickets and had to watch at home. I gave her my number and she gave me hers. We became "textmates."


I did not expect to find an older sister in her. I got much closer to her and told her some of the disturbing stuff in my life. She gave me advice. To be honest, she's quite closer to me than my half sister in the States.

I learned about the existence of BGK Jamships when I visited one of her blogs. I saw the blog and asked Ate Madz if it was okay if I'd join. She said that I would be welcome. But, I felt uncertain about joining. What if they can't accept me? What if I don't belong with them? What if having both BGK and PF as my two favorite teams would be a hindrance? What if they're only close to each other and not to newbies?

Ate Madz assured me that whatever happens, she'd be there. She told me stuff that made me feel like, "this is it. this is a sign. join, hanna. it might be a chance that will never happen ever again."


Ate Madz helped me from joining to keeping in touch with others. She gave me the care I was looking for from my very serious half sis. No wonder I love her already even if we haven't met!

I joined BGK JAMSHIPS. Ate Thania, the president of Jamships, welcomed me through text. I met the others and during weekends, I join them in text wars (if there's such a thing).

I think even my cell phone is wondering and if it could talk, it would probably say, "hanna, what happened? why do i receive approximately 20 messages an evening now? why do i always have load? why am i always registered on unlimited texting these days? heyy.. can you let me rest now? i'm tired.. and if you don't mind, please delete some messages. the memory's kinda low.."

I love BGK Jamships, they make me feel like I belong.. They make my cellphone happy.. They make more people switch to Globe. They make me feel like I have a thousand friends.. :)

Now that I am a member of BGK Jamships, I will never let this go.. I will never do something bad deliberately to any of them. I feel like we are one family. I am happy when I communicate with them and why should I stop doing what makes me happy??? ILY JAMSHIPS! I hope that we'll be closer to each other. :)

(emo? no... i just feel like writing about my dearest BGK Jamships.. :D)

3 comments:

MinnieRunner said...

labhxu hanna.. *mwah*

hanna.* said...

♥ i love you so much more.. :) ♥

thaniathania5 said...

hey hannabebe! :) natouch ak dito!!! huhu! la lang.. lahat tayo, d expect na ganito kasaya.. masaya ak at kahit wala tayong solid na access sa BGK, e ganito pa rin tayo, solid na nagmamahal sa kanila.. & ung friendship natin d2, walang halong plastikan, walang pilian! basta BGK ka, pasok ka sa banga! la lang.. sana makita na rin kita one of these days.. :) love u sis!