Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally

September 7, 2008. It's a date. Thania, AM, and me will meet at SM Megamall (Krispy Kreme, Building A, Ground Floor) at around 6PM. I can't explain the feeling, but I really felt the palpitation as the clock is nearing 6 that night. It would be the first time that I'll meet both of them. Excited. Nervous. Love. BGK Jamships.

*boom* There they are, Thania with Digs and AM. The feeling was so INDESCRIBABLE. It's as if we've known each other for a long time. It's as if we've been meeting each other regularly. It's as if... *speechless* I don't know, but there's something in BGK JAMSHIPS that makes me feel this way. So, I'd say, BGK JAMSHIPS, IT MAKES MY LIFE COMPLETE. *emo* I really love you all.

Finally, I've met Thania and AM. Hours are so short, we have to part ways. But, we can't let this moment to pass without having a simple remembrance, picture. Here you go. Enjoy. Be envious, hahaha.


Note from the author: They had shared other pictures with me. I've posted them in our Gallery section. Check them out! Have fun!

7 comments:

Gracey said...

sayang. sayang. sayang! :(
nasa SM din ako that time. huhuhuhu.

MinnieRunner said...

huhuhu.. oo nga, sayang talaga.. mag-Globe ka na sis.. *mwah*

Anonymous said...

inggit me!!!! huhuhuhu.. sana magkita kita na rin tayo... :(

Aphril_jay13 said...

wow...ganda ng mga sis ko ha..sis thania bruha hnd nmn masyadong halata ung baby mark mo eh..nyahahahaha..ate am soulmate mu na tlga c jayjay..=) pro makikihati ako sa kanya..hahaha ate madz..gusto ko rin c mickey eh..hahahahaha....makakasama ko rin kayo..nyahahaha..love u mga sis..emo..kuno..haha

amheltz said...

Ang CUTE naman nating 3!!! nyahaha!
Hope the other JAMSHIPS can join us.
I love you all!

MinnieRunner said...

waaahh.. sis april.. hindi maaari.. si mickey ay ginawa para kay minnie lang.. hmph.. kung ayaw mong mawalan ng inbox sa blog na ito, umayos ka.. hahaha.. *toinks*

thaniathania5 said...

gracey sweetie, hanna hunny, phenggay na bruha..

sana nga magkitakita tayo.. lapit na mag october! yahooooooooo!!!

oist! karirin ang contest ng lola madz nyo, bongga ang mga papremyo! fabulosang-fabulosa lang! hihi!